The Apple Festival is a celebration of craft products within the larger celebration of the return of the Fall season. The Boxford Historical Society looks forward to providing you with an atmosphere conducive to selling your products and services and having a great day.
Download and complete the application and mail it to The Boxford Historical Society at:
2022 Boxford Apple Festival, PO Box 78, Boxford, MA. 01921
Fees: For all crafts exhibitors the base fee is $150.00. If payment is made prior to Aug 1, 2022, you may take a $25.00 EARLY PAY discount and remit $125.00. If payment is made after Sept 1, 2022, there is a $25 LATE FEE, and please remit $175.00. The fee for non-profit exhibitors is $75.00.
Payments: By check only: Submit your check made out to Boxford Historical Society with your completed application.
Other: Rain Date: Sunday, Sept. 18
- A 12’ by 12’ space is provided to accommodate the standard 10’ tent. You will need to provide your own tent, table, and displays
- Set up begins at 6:30 AM on the day of the festival. Please check-in by 8:30 AM.
- All food vendors must make what they sell and comply with all Board of Health Regulations
- Once you are accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. Applicant must attend on the day of the festival.
- All selling is to be done from your assigned booth only. Each vendor is responsible for picking up their own trash.
- Please describe your craft in the space provided below. Boxford Historical Society has the right to remove non-compliant products.