Are you interested in selling your craft at the Apple Festival?
Please follow the application process outlined below.
- Complete the form on this this page or download the application and mail it to us.
- A check made payable to the Boxford Historical Society for $150 if postmarked on or before September 1, 2018. AFTER SEPTEMBER 1 PLEASE ADD A LATE FEE OF $30. Returning vendors (within 2 years) receive a $25 discount, if application is postmarked on or before June 1, 2018.
- Two self-addressed envelopes: One of which is large enough to safely hold your informational sheets; the
second is to notify you about next year’s festival.
- Color photographs of your craft and display area. Judging will be based on originality and craftsmanship as shown by your photos. The more applications in your category, the more competition there is for space. All entries are reviewed by the jury. Some categories fill up quickly. We encourage you to email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12’ by 12’ space is provided to accommodate the standard 10’ tent
- You will need to provide your own tent, table and displays
- Set up begins at 6:30AM on the day of the festival. Please check in by 8:30AM.
- All food vendors must make what they sell and comply with all Board of Health Regulations.
- Once you are accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable.
- Applicant must attend on the day of the festival.
- Boxford Historical Society has the right to remove non-compliant products.
- Each vendor is responsible for picking up their own trash.
- All selling to be done from your assigned booth only.