Are you interested in selling your craft at the Apple Festival?
Due to the shorter lead time this year, you may reserve a space by filling out this application and emailing back to email@example.com. To purchase a vendor space, complete & send this vendor application with your check made payable to https://approachusa.org/reflective/an-essay-on-man-in-four-epistles-analysis-of-covariance/25/ classification of sports essay enhancing effect of cialis cialis paypal cuanto viagra pode tomar cheap essay proofreading website gb https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/rhetorical-analysis-essay-martin-luther-king-i-have-a-dream/22/ essay on pretence barack obama yes we can speech essay outline doctoral thesis topics go to link essay what subjects to study get link coursework wiki ed viagra matias ale toma viagra case study bronchial asthma pdf go to site https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/amorite-hypothesis/6/ prosopagnosia research paper cause of childhood obesity essay follow enter beyond document essay film nonfiction source url get link https://smartfin.org/science/il-viagra-va-prescritto/12/ viagra sudden drop in blood pressure cellular respiration and essay worksheet answers authentic viagra pictures https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/bs-an-essay/6/ The Boxford Historical Society at:
2021 Boxford Apple Festival PO Box 78, Boxford, MA. 01921
The fees remain the same as in 2019: Your space fee will be $150 if postmarked by September 1, 2021. Other conditions are: 1. After September 1 please add a LATE FEE of $30.00. 2. Returning vendors from 2018 or 2019 receive a $25 discount if application is postmarked on or before July 21, 2021. For all questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 12’ by 12’ space is provided to accommodate the standard 10’ tent. You will need to provide your own tent, table and displays
- Set up begins at 6:30AM on the day of the festival. Please check in by 8:30AM.
- All food vendors must make what they sell and comply with all Board of Health Regulations
- Once you are accepted, the entry fee is non-refundable. Applicant must attend on the day of the festival.
- All selling to be done from your assigned booth only. Each vendor is responsible for picking up their own trash.
- Please describe your craft in the space provided below. Boxford Historical Society has the right to remove non-compliant products.